Sunday, May 28, 2017

Some May Happenings

We will be posting family updates here instead of Instagram. For more info about that check out the previous post. But for now, we've been enjoying the warming weather. This month we took a family trip to Hawaii for a reunion, came home, and put Carter to work preparing our back yard for a concrete pour. We've wrapped things up with a Jackson birthday party celebration. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of that because we were having too much fun....But here's what I do have from the month :)
We went to Hawaii for a family reunion. This was our first glimpse

Carter is so good to play with the boys. He seriously adores them and they can't get enough of him. They spent a lot of time playing together in the sand on our trip. 

For some reason the boys loved being buried. They'd ask to be buried every time we went to the beach. 

Trying to get a good pic...didn't happen. But they're sure cute! 

Heavenly Paradise! 

What a babeeeee

Playing at the PCC with aunties!

At the PCC before seeing their newest show


Grabbed lunch at a cute pizza parlor by the beach.

We found a little natural wading pool at the beach, it was perfect for the boys. 

This is the first video of our cleaned up newly poured concrete. Carter spent about two months using all his free time to prepare for the pour. The week before the pour (on 5/20) he would go into work early so he could get home early, then he'd work in the heat until about 11pm at night getting everything ready. It was an exhausting week for him, but we sure appreciate the result! He got it done just in time for Jackson's birthday :) What a good guy!

Picking out a birthday bike for the birthday boy :) 

Jayden's been obsessed with Mickey Mouse lately....not sure where that came from because he hasn't seen any Mickey Mouse shows recently...but in honor of it we had to make Mickey Mouse cheesy bread for part of dinner one night. He was a happy boy!

I had to document these cuties in their glasses on a walk one day...

Baby bump shadow! I'm about 31 weeks here

Cute little swimmers :) 

Took this pic while I was prepping myself to start the evening clean up routine....I'm not sure why I felt compelled to take a pic....I guess to remember how messy my kitchen gets when I make dinner. Dinner clean up is not for sissies. 

Had to document the ugly blue tape meant to seal a rip in the couch...that's one way to stay humble!

Jayden made me a mothers day necklace in his primary class :) Obviously I melted.

PCC shot out of order...


No comments:

Post a Comment