Sunday, February 9, 2014

Baby Jay Lately


One of these days I'll get to posting about the deep joy, gratitude, and satisfaction I get from being a mother. It'll be sweet and sappy and I'll probably cry as I write it. I sure do love my little jay! But for now, here's just a few photos of what he's been up to: 

Funny yawn

Teeny toes...oooooo I just want to kiss them! 

Almost caught a smile! 

Discovering his fist

When he wouldn't sleep anywhere but on my lap because his diaper rash hurt him so much :( bare bottom time is his favorite

Two months old! 

Playing with dad

Hands stuck in the air 

Playing cards with dad

Got a good hand! 

Caught a laugh! 

Three months old! 

First fohawk

Unveiling the diaper blowout

Mmmmmm yummy

First time wearing a suit to church...not excited about it

All better! 

Just hanging out




















1 comment: