Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pics of Summer Fun

So...I'm dumb. I've tried to get this post perfect approximately 291 times. But I keep deleting the pictures I put up. And I can't format them the way I want. So I gave up for a few months and now I'm super behind in posting about life at the Livingston house. So sorry posterity, but I'll try to do a good recap.

Here are some of the summer pictures that I didn't delete:
At the Fourth of July Parade by our apartment. I had just woken up...obvioulsy

7 Peaks! We got cheap Pass of all Passes and have enjoyed playing at the waterpark
At the Goo Goo Doll and Matchbox Twenty Concert in Vegas...so fun!

We went on a couples camp out and these are the wives! Super fun!



Over summer we: 
*Camped with friends from the ward
*Hiked to the natural hot springs (I nearly died)
*Hiked Bridal Veil Falls (didn't know there was a trail leading up to it, so perhaps "climbed" Bridal Veil Falls is more appropriate)
*Watched the extended versions of Lord of the Rings and looked what we didn't understand...thus upping our nerdiness from a 7.7 to a solid 9 
*Watched my belly jump around as Jayden kicked me
*Hot tubbed and/or swam about every other day
*Almost died in the heat, oh wait that was me
*Slept on the floor of our front room because our bedroom didn't get air from the AC
*Had the AC and two fans going constantly, and still felt too hot (me again)
*Worked at the temple as ordinance workers
*Carter was called as first counselor in the EQP
*I was called as the secretary for the Relief Society...its been rough, I'm horrible at technology and keep messing things up, but my president is incredibly patient so they haven't fired me yet
*Went to LA to visit Gracie, Kevin, and Kyrie
*Went to Auburn to visit family
*Wakeboarded while in Auburn...a lot (not enough according to Carter)
*Got sun burnt at Seven Peaks
*Did silly Prenatal youtube work outs (that was Carter...) (kidding)
*Read Harry Potter again for the 1,238th time
*Worked as a soils technician intern (Carter)
*Worked in the Library for half the summer (me)
*Started an online certification program to become a group fitness instructor (me)
*watched my belly grow
*cooked thanksgiving dinner because I was craving it

It was a great summer! But we were happy to move on and begin fall semester. Especially since it meant Jayden's due date was fast approaching! 




No comments:

Post a Comment